[Bf-committers] Suggested removal of noise modeling tool

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Wed May 4 17:04:17 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

completely agree with you about this tool (same here Alberto) - it feels
clumsy and is not too helpful today. I created a patch that will remove it
https://developer.blender.org/D1968 and agreed with Campbell on applying it
in the 2.8 development cycle. It doesn't hurt anyone to have it still in
there for 2.78 and will break some tutorials made in 2006 if we remove it
right now. So - we will remove it for 2.8, thanks for making us aware!

Cheers, Thomas

Plasmasolutions
Design | Development | Training

Website: Http://www.plasmasolutions.de <http://www.plasmasolutions.de/>