[Bf-committers] [SPAM] Re: Suggested removal of noise modeling tool

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Wed May 4 18:08:38 CEST 2016

I agree, removing Noise in 2.8x makes sense. Personally I haven’t used the noise tool in years, it’s too limited.

--
Jonathan Williamson

On May 4, 2016 at 4:53:14 AM, Pablo Vazquez (venomgfx at gmail.com) wrote:

Agree that Noise is quite an old and limited feature (you need to have a
texture assigned, only would use the first slot, destructive), and that the
Displace modifier does a much better job being non-destructive and flexible.

+1 for removal in 2.8

What do modelers and Mesh module owners think about this?

Pablo