[Bf-committers] GSoC: Morphing shaders

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:15:18 CET 2016

Hey Álvaro,
Your project sounds cool but I don't know how it would fit into Blender
from the brief description. Reminds me of things people are doing with
Animation Nodes. Or Shader Toy outside of Blender-land. Can someone here
who is into animation give more feedback?

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire