[Bf-committers] GSoC: Morphing shaders

alvaro.ricon at est.fib.upc.edu alvaro.ricon at est.fib.upc.edu
Fri Mar 25 00:42:34 CET 2016

Hi Erwin,

Thanks for your response. I would like to port my project to Blender,
with Animation Nodes or whatever; but there is no much time to
discusse, afraid so.

Working on this project gave me huge experience with all kind of
shaders. So, do you know any shader-related issue to code on Blender?
Because if it's not possible or doesn't make sense implement my
project, probably I could help developing shaders or improving shader
capabilities of Blender.

I have less than a day to write my proposal and I need to know what's
the best.

Thank you again,

Álvaro