[Bf-committers] Policy for decision making process

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 16 15:06:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

I heard something about this. I assumed it was just a place for people with similar production background to share info or feedback about Blender. Blenderartists.org is far too noisy, I fully understand the need.

But I didn't get the impression anyone who is serious about contributing to Blender would participate in non-public work groups. That's not very productive.

Our own lists and communications channels are usually on topic, low traffic, these places should be welcome for professionals (and anyone with little time) to contribute to Blender. If our channels fail, then I'd be pleased to hear what to do to improve it.

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.