[Bf-committers] "Blender, an appraisal from a first time user"

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jan 4 18:21:11 CET 2016

Hi Douglas,

That would be appreciated, and indeed a but more engaging video would be great!

I agree with the crits that often videos are not working well. What helps is to introduce a video with a clear goal description (visual with text), and short chapter/section pages inbetween. Allows scrubbing that way.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute