[Bf-committers] "Blender, an appraisal from a first time user"

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:06:07 CET 2016

That is what I was suggesting with the undo/redo system, basically people
could sell or give away .blends that contained step by step instructions
and potentially even highlight UI elements etc as it explained things,

I am not sure if undo/redo.cache is the best way to go, juat a thought to
get my foot in the door,