[Bf-committers] The procedure entry point K32EnumProcesses could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Martijn Berger martijn.berger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:10:37 CET 2016

Hi Jeff,

What you did ( defining PSAPI_VERSION to 1 ) is what we did for the release
build also.
We have stopped supporting vista on x64 as we want to use the AVX
instruction set and that requires operating system level support which is
not present in windows versions prior to Windows 7 SP1.  There crashes that
relate to the msvc common runtime math functions detecting and using AVX
even if they should not. This is beyond our control to fix and given the
fact that we have a lot of users that have modern computers and operating
systems we felt it justified to sunset Vista support on x64.

The nicer way to set this is to set CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS to include this define
using the cmake gui tool.
I hope this helps you and sorry for the possible inconvenience dropping
vista support caused you.

Martijn Berger

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 4:34 AM, The Simple Carnival <jeff at simplecarnival.com