[Bf-committers] The procedure entry point K32EnumProcesses could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

The Simple Carnival jeff at simplecarnival.com
Sat Jan 2 17:19:44 CET 2016

Thank you for the detailed reply, Martijn. I guess I will have to
upgrade this particular computer to Windows 7 since I'd like to continue
using custom builds with newer versions of Blender.

Jeff Boller
jeff at simplecarnival.com
The Simple Carnival -- it doesn't rock, it pops!
http://www.simplecarnival.com
http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpleCarnival
http://twitter.com/simplecarnival