[Bf-committers] Some Guidance

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Thu Feb 18 16:36:56 CET 2016

I second this. There is a really high entry point to start even with
something rather small. A typical 'workflow' document showing each step
would be great, and also, even more important - how the internal stucture
of Blender code is organized and what is for what...
Thank you devs for all your hard work! We'd like to help and we don't know
where and how.

best regards
pio

​Piotr