[Bf-committers] Some Guidance

Bailey Pumfleet PUMFLEETB at hassenbrook.org.uk
Thu Feb 18 15:57:36 CET 2016

Hello All,

I really hate to sound like an idiot that does not know what he is doing, but I would appreciate, as I am new to the Blender development thing, some guidance of how to get started with becoming a fully fledged Blender developer.
I have read the wiki and I'm afraid it doesn't really explain about the process of things.
I am active on Phabricator and have signed up, which I assume is an important part.

I would really appreciate guidance of how to contribute to Blender, and how, once I have coded a patch, to submit it.

Thanks for any help you can give,

-Bailey Pumfleet :)