[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience

Fabien Devaux fdev31 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:16:09 CEST 2016

I totally agree with Homac on the support & training.
It would ease adoption in private companies & so, this is a kind of safety
belt/guarantee.
I was used to do training on software in my company, you can easily group
~10 ppl and charge them a good amount each... the revenue/investment ratio
is very good.