[Bf-committers] The Future of Audio in Blender

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 03:15:05 CEST 2015

In relation to audio muxed via the vse, which allows you to balance sound
levels relative to each other,  having a simple meter would be most useful.
At the moment you can't tell if the levels are illegal/distorted or to
low/quiet. There are meters for vision levels there should be something for
audio. Even a peak meter?

David mcsween