[Bf-committers] The Future of Audio in Blender

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.aaron00 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:22:47 CEST 2015

Hi Jörg,

I use the the audio features of blender particularly in the VSE. One thing
that can be improved in this area is separation of gain and volume controls.
This may even just a UI fix. Another idea is more audio effects for the
VSE. (EQ, Echo, ect. look at audacity)
Some of these features would be nice in blender which leads to Audio
compositing using nodes. This allows an array off effects without a messy
UI.

Thanks,

Aaron