[Bf-committers] Bullet Constraints Builder addon release

Kai Kostack kaikostack at gmx.net
Sun Oct 18 10:57:27 CEST 2015

Hello folks,

as my colleague Oliver Walter and myself will have the privilege to talk about our Bullet engine based research project at this year's Blender conference, I'm releasing now the Blender addon that we've been working on within the scope of the project. It's a tool to connect rigid bodies via constraints and unlike the usual approaches it does it in a physical plausible way. Everybody interested is invited to download and test it. We hope that this earlier release will lead to more fruitful conversations and in-depth talks at the conference.

Please note that this tool is work in progress and therefore has still its weaknesses.

Addon download:
https://github.com/KaiKostack/bullet-constraints-builder

Video examples of what you can do:
https://youtu.be/QUHTGhFfwlE?list=PLGYnM-Mk7-OclOJFqlrP5ftSGt110qJ7I