[Bf-committers] this one is important

Alan Armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Fri Mar 20 17:42:35 CET 2015

we need to have some kind of audio framework thats cross platform in
assembly or c so we can write really nice custom guis and stuff for
synthesizers! audio synthesizers with super low latency audio under blender
is good.

and even blender recording studio would be nice.
and do dsp tutorials for guitars
and the analog(line) in

and vocoder/dsp for usb microphones

model some guitar amps too!
make sure to model tube amps and make detailed tutorials so that everyone
can model amps.

you can even do stuff like hydrogen if you like

there are some cool instruments like soviet polivock!

and like rokton uds

and MFOS music from outer space

and do like tb-303 tr-606 mc-909

do tutorials on this stuff so that everyone can write synths.

itll rock