[Bf-committers] Best ever - and even more to come

Todor Imreorov blurymind at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:04:25 CET 2015

Some of the animation related features I and the community suggested got
implemented or are making their way in. Big thanks for addressing the 0
user Actions getting wiped without a warning problem. The cavity masking is
awesome as well!!
This is a very impressive release.

Thank you Ton and team.
Awesome work!