[Bf-committers] Best ever - and even more to come

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:56:34 CET 2015

Every bug I reported is now closed, and features I requested have been
sneaking in, The game engine for all of the critisism it has endured, is
very stable. I use 90% of the api in my own project, and I cant make it
crash.....

I would also like to thank Ton and the gang,

With the vieport enhancment code working its way in, and the bge team
working the tracker, it looks like Blender has a very bright future.