[Bf-committers] [bf-Committers] Edge groups?

Duarte Ramos duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Sat Jul 4 05:17:47 CEST 2015

As a user I have though about this many times before, along with 'Face
Groups" too. This would very definitely be an awesome addition.
If modifiers could access this information this could open up lots of
very interesting options and "procedural workflows".
I would also very much like to see this clean up and unify all those
edge tags like "Mark Seam", "Mark Sharp", "Mark crease" or "Mark
Freestyle" under one generic edge group that would be used instead for
that purpose.