[Bf-committers] Network Render for Cycles

Shaun Miller binarypearl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 07:43:45 CET 2014

Hi, my name is Shaun Miller and I have been working with Blender and Cycles
for a while now...and it's really awesome.  I would like to help out, in
particular with Network Rendering.  There is an addon by Marin Poirier that
is listed as 'Stable but still work in progress'.  I am a systems
administrator and developer, and feel that I could help improve on Network
Render functionality.

Could anyone point me in the direction on how to proceed to help improve
the Network Render addon?  Thanks for your help!

--Shaun Miller