[Bf-committers] GSoC 2014 Aspirant: Implementation of a Pyramid Primitive in Blender

Tamungang Brian tbrian001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:44:35 CET 2014

Hi,
    A cone has a circular base, with the sides rising uniformly to
join at the apex. A pyramid has a polygonal base with n-sides, n=3 or
n>3, with the sides rising uniformly to join at the apex. A cone with
4 sides if implemented will have a tetragonal (square or rectangle)
base. It will be a 4-sided-base pyramid.
Thanks.

Brian.