[Bf-committers] GHOST EGL Support

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:37:21 CET 2014

I think we can integrate the changes to Ghost that are in viewport-fx after
they have been reviewed and ported to X Windows and OSX.

I factored context management into its own class GHOST_Context so that
different GHOST_Window implementations can share context types (egl in the
first case) and use different context types (egl and wgl in the first case)

I also did a lot of rewriting of the windows context creation process to
make the whole process of getting an extended context more clear.

I'd like to set a deadline for having a patch ready to review based on how
busy any potential reviewers are and how soon we could move to get this
integrated.

I'd wait until I had things ported to the other OSes but I'd like the
design of the windows version looked at before I tackle the rest.