[Bf-committers] Possible Proposals for GSOC 2014

Elijah Caine homeworkbad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:20:11 CET 2014

Hello Blender Committers,

I really want to contribute to Blender this GSOC, so between times of
studying for the end of term at University I am attempting to put together
a proposal.

My question to everyone here is which is more pressing/ which would be a
better task for a first-year, extremely passionate and hard working,
computer science student this Google Summer of Code:

Improved Vector Blur Node
Improved Solidify Modifier

These both come from the 'Ideas' page and jumped out at me, however if
anybody here thinks there is something more pressing then I am open to new
ideas. I am very passionate about Blender and want to help in any way I can
and would love to participate in GSOC with blender this year.

Thank you,
Elijah