[Bf-committers] Pataz Studio's Gooseberry Wishlist

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:57:24 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,
I agree with you about the "standardization" of the tools and sometimes
becomes very annoying to verify if each artist have all the tool installed
on his workstation (due to the fact that all of the previously mentioned
are simply add on that have to be enabled) .

However I think there's always a noisy line between what has to be in the
"main official software" and what can be left to add-on since I think
add-on are seriously part of blender, probably those tagged as official
could have a bigger consensus from a wider audience but the core value
remain the same.   I'm not pushing for a specific solution, I'm just
sharing some thought. :)

Cheers,
Francesco