[Bf-committers] replacement for DXF-importer script

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 8 15:26:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Yes, he posted a patch report about it
(https://developer.blender.org/T40487), I yet have to have a look at it.
But in any case, I would not replace it before 2.71 - better to get an
old, well tested version, even if it has many known issues, than a brand
new code put in master one week before a release. We should rather make
the switch just after 2.71, this way we have two months of testing  at
least. :)

Cheers,
Bastien