[Bf-committers] Siggraph tradeshow access

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 15 12:24:21 CEST 2014

Hi all,

For those who like to visit Siggraph, we have free trandeshow-only tickets for everyone.

Promotional code: BL122947
https://register.rcsreg.com/r2/siggraph2014/ga/top.html

The registration procedure is tedious this year - they keep trying to make you pay for something. Just ignore this and keep pressing the buttons to continue.

People who were already in contact with me about helping on the booth will get an exhibitor ticket, ignore the above info then.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute