[Bf-committers] feature request: constraint time offset

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:58:32 CEST 2014

I hope that 2.7x series will finally give us these time offset tools.

Ideally, a time offset value should be available for each driver through
the UI. And a built-in "paste driver with offset tool" for multiple
selection should look like the add-on.
Select multiple objects.  Sort them  in a list. Paste data path of property
to animate for all selection or individually and iteate offset according to
this list order.

Time offset ability is lacking to instances, too.