[Bf-committers] Newbie Question. - Starting with Blender Development.

Paolo Acampora palucam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:44:56 CEST 2014

Hi Kurt, to my knowledge the best we can do with modifiers in python is in
the modifier node addon

https://www.gitorious.org/blender-trunk/modifier_nodes

As you write, you can code new modifiers in C and build a custom version of
blender, there is a cookbook here

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Modifiers/Adding