[Bf-committers] Compositing output while editing

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:32:49 CET 2013

Slightly improved patch version, keeping the render result/preview
thumbnails on updates:
http://www.pasteall.org/40353/diff

It removes the unused rendering argument from output node checks,
instead rendering criterion is used when adding output operations by
their nodes.

Ok, lets see what artists have to say, just wanted to throw this out
here because i made it anyway :)