[Bf-committers] Regarding the current usage of proportional edit

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:35:42 CEST 2013

I'm confused about your repeated mention of the o toggle.

On my stock 2.67b build.. O toggles proportional edit on and off already.

You should be able to use Campbell's script to setup a hotkey to pop-up a
menu with the list of proportional editing modes to select from. I admit
that doing this is super confusing, and I have it on my list to fix that.

As far as I can see, these are both of your suggestions and you can do them
today.

If I'm missing something, feel free to reply privately and you can clarify.