[Bf-committers] Steam-powered Blender

SheeEttin sheeettin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:14:17 CEST 2013

Additionally, on the other end of the pipeline, I'd love some support
for decompiling/importing existing compiled MDLs. Currently the only
solution is to use third-party tools (MDLDecompiler, StudioCompiler)
which aren't reliable. Making assets like hats for TF2 requires
working on top of the existing model, and that's kinda hard to do
without the model.

I'm really excited for this whole thing, and I'm willing to help any way I can.