[Bf-committers] Motion tracking project

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:07:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Currently this is mainly me who're working on motion tracker in blender.
There's also Keir Mierle who wrote libmv library we're using for motion
tracking, and who also improving tracker while not busy with his real job.

Feel free to contact us, or we could simply discuss your ideas here (think
Keir is also subscribed to this list).

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Akhil Verghese <akhilcherian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently doing a project with a bioengineering lab in India, tracking
> and recreating human gait, using inverse kinematics to calculate the
> internal forces and writing the simulation program to display the gait
> under varying conditions. I have a bunch of ideas for the motion tracking
> project, and I was wondering who I should get in touch with. During my
> current project, I wrote the entire code from scratch with java, but I did
> look around for a good software that combined motion tracking along with
> physics generators and didn't find one that fit my needs. I'd love to help
> with the motion tracking, since I've spent the last 4 months doing
> precisely that. I have a video that demonstrates my software.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you and discussing my ideas.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Akhil Cherian Verghese
> Under Graduate Student