[Bf-committers] Motion tracking project

Akhil Verghese akhilcherian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:45:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently doing a project with a bioengineering lab in India, tracking
and recreating human gait, using inverse kinematics to calculate the
internal forces and writing the simulation program to display the gait
under varying conditions. I have a bunch of ideas for the motion tracking
project, and I was wondering who I should get in touch with. During my
current project, I wrote the entire code from scratch with java, but I did
look around for a good software that combined motion tracking along with
physics generators and didn't find one that fit my needs. I'd love to help
with the motion tracking, since I've spent the last 4 months doing
precisely that. I have a video that demonstrates my software.

Looking forward to hearing from you and discussing my ideas.

Thanks

--
Akhil Cherian Verghese
Under Graduate Student