[Bf-committers] Facial capture guest

Emilio Riquelme / Diseñador Multimedia emilioriquelme at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 03:33:20 CEST 2013

I had come from a motion capture demostration in Buenos Aires perform by my
studio. I am starting to realize how important is to get tracking
algorithms works in real time, in order to become this face rig prototype
into a profesional animation tool. (thread:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?283637-Face-capture-test/page4
)

 I'll explain:

* imagine you can make your take and check it out after the shot, you may
get a whole animation take with the possibility of testing the facial
acting just after your actor performed the action or while doing it. It
could save a lot of time in animation pipeline.

Let me know your criteria about this subject, guys, I actually think this
could be something BIG in the animation industry. Respectully.
Emilio

--
Emilio Riquelme, Licenciado en Diseño Gráfico, Diseñador Multimedia.
http://www.emilioriquelme.com.ar