[Bf-committers] Regarding sticky coordinates removal from blender

Nate Wiebe natewiebe13 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:56:54 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Lockal S <lockalsash at gmail.com> wrote:
> Project from view ignores the scale and aspect of camera. Additional
> uv tweaking is needed to match the scale of original image.

2 easy work arounds for this:

1) Match the image to the aspect ratio of the camera by cropping before hand.
2) Do some simple math to scale the UVs by the Y axis. I'm probably
going to add this to my script to automagically calculate the right
ratio for the UVs.

Why is this solution better than stickies? Because you can modify and
tweak if wanted/needed AND it works with Cycles.