[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [47629] trunk/blender/intern/cycles: Cycles / Cleanup:

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Jun 9 22:59:05 CEST 2012

I am not offended, but if you or someone else says that one of my
commits broke something it's my obligation to check that and that takes
time.

All I did was a code cleanup, which removed some code inside Cycles,
which simply does not affect general Texture pipeline at all.
The reorganized textures in the Cycles Shading system are there since
Cycles was in Trunk, and the Texture UI indeed is different between BI
and Internal, something that is also present since Cycles is in Trunk...

The Textur Workflow for that in Cycles is still WIP from what I remember
though, Basic Color modification options for Textures still need to be
added. For now just change back to Internal if you want to modify a
texture and some fancy option there.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges