[Bf-committers] A suggestion to the developers of the Blender software

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:35:05 CEST 2012

Hi Sigurjón,

have you try using:
(1) the option to change the unit system in Blender? (the Units tab in the
Scene panel)
(2) Transform Orientation? (it's in the Properties panel in the 3dview).

It may be what you are looking for (apart from all the snap modes you
suggest, that fits better as feedback for the Precision Modelling gsoc
project -
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?255662-GSOC-2012-Precision-Modelling-Tools)

Regards,
Dalai