[Bf-committers] Transform tool tweaks

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Thu Jan 19 20:07:06 CET 2012

Hi Jorge,

As a user, I must say I like your ideas! Even the smallest workflow
improvement is always welcome, and Blender needs a lot of small
workflow improvements :D

About the RR, I use it sometimes but I wouldn't mind to change it, as
my left hand is always over the CTRL-Z area. But I also agree this
should be an option rather than a substitute.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to test your patch! And by the way, if you
want more user feedback, I suggest you post over blenderartists.org if
you haven't yet.

Regards.