[Bf-committers] Collada-patch for testing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Feb 1 11:33:55 CET 2012

Hi,

Let's wait a bit with a new list; we can do that when this project is really being tackled actively and everyone here's getting bored of collada discussions :)

You're for sure very welcome to join irc.freenode.net #blendercoders. There's always 100-150 people hanging out. I'd love to figure out what you can do precisely, or where your interest is mostly.

I've asked Campbell to coordinate for now the efforts aroud our collada topic, until there's a clear proposal or focus or established team of 'owners' who can manage this.

> I don't want to have to check a wiki page frequently to stay on top of
> things,

Domino: we made it a (good) habit to collect unsolvable issues or 'todo items' together in wiki. This to keep our bug tracker for only active issues (= verified errors in code work will on).

The link Gaia pasted was part of that wiki section, our official todo list. We use it to communicate state of modules and features with everyone. I would appreciate it if you also use that wiki page. :)

-Ton-