[Bf-committers] Collada-patch for testing

Domino Marama domino at dominodesigns.info
Wed Feb 1 10:22:14 CET 2012

On 02/01/2012 09:05 AM, Gaia Clary wrote:
> Hi.
> Should we fully switch discussion to the Wiki page ?
> I answer here and add a comment to the Wiki as well.
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev_talk:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Import_Export
>
> More see below...

I'd prefer a collada specific mailing list to be setup rather than using
wiki for discussion. That and irc would allow more efficient
collaboration among the new Collada team and any interested users. I
don't want to have to check a wiki page frequently to stay on top of
things, either I want realtime discussion (irc) or I want new
information to come to me (mailing list) - having to go somewhere and
check whether there's new info or not isn't a good use of my time. Wiki
and bug tracker are good for somewhere to go just when I need to know
what to look at next, but not as a daily chore.

Best Wishes,
Domino