[Bf-committers] Towards RC - blenderplayer problem

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:23:59 CEST 2011

Hi Brecht.

>Unless it's a really serious bug that e.g. causes data loss,

OK

I will report later found bugs and their causes, when I track them
 (transparent figure in gameplayer and not in Blender Game mode ) in bug
tracker.
somehow it is not visible ( though I'm almost half a year looking at Blender
code ).
But search will return me where to report bugs, thanks for pointer.

Regards
Sergey