[Bf-committers] Bullet physics update

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:23:09 CET 2011

Hi Erwin,
> I plan to add a single BGE physics API to export to a .bulle file, for
> example exportBullet(char* fileName);

What if instead of a BGE API you do it as a bpy API?
That way one can write an addon to export the .bulle files. It should
already be possible now, but having an API for that can be easier I
guess.

(as a matter of fact Juha Mäki-Kanto, who submitted the RigidBodyJoint
patch, uses Blender exactly for this, to export the .bulle for his
engine)

--
Dalai