[Bf-committers] Bullet physics update

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:38:16 CET 2011

Hi,

That is a good idea but I don't think it is a full replacement unless BPY is
available within the BGE.

Having the option to export within the BGE allows you to 'debug' and export
a full running simulation.
Some constraints/joints are only added at run-time (vehicles for example).

Is BPY that can access a running Bullet simulation, available inside BGE?
Thanks,
Erwin