[Bf-committers] Sensor Size

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:03:05 CEST 2011

Hi Matt,

I'm really happy that you have the time to look at this. Thank you.

> As far as I can see right now from a cursory glance, all that's
> needed is to make blender's internal camera respect the vertical/horizontal
> FOV settings

Is this the viewport camera "User Perspective", or will this pave the
way for setting the resolution gate?

> btw, this pixel space focal length is a bit of a red herring

I am actually glad you say this. Not being a developer and not that
good at math, this stuff really confused me...

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Ejner