[Bf-committers] Sensor Size

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jun 15 01:28:17 CEST 2011

Hi guys, sorry to have not been keeping track of this stuff, I've been busy.
I'll try to make time to look at the updated patch on the weekend
(hopefully). As far as I can see right now from a cursory glance, all that's
needed is to make blender's internal camera respect the vertical/horizontal
FOV settings - from memory right now it's done automatically based on the
longest render dimension.

btw, this pixel space focal length is a bit of a red herring - it's
unecessary for blender and is a bit of a distraction from the issue at hand,
which is making it possible to convert real world lens units into a final
FOV inside blender.

cheers

Matt