[Bf-committers] [Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Aug 29 19:14:11 CEST 2011

> From: Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:49:59 -0700
> To: bf-blender developers <bf-committers at blender.org>
> Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] [Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch
>
> Hi,
>
> after Nathan's commit things do get copied.
> However I still have the same problem after I change a language:
> e.g. "could not change language to zh_TW nor zh_TF.UTF-8"
>
> So I don't get the crash he is describing, but it may happen after this?
>
> Thanks,
> Dalai

Hi Dalai,

That means you don't have the locale installed on your machine.
You'll need to do something like this:
http://dev.ektron.com/kb_article.aspx?id=5982

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Xiaoxiangquan/GoogleSummerOfCode/2011/Internationalization/notes_for_users
has a little bit of documentation on this but doesn't explain how to fix it in
detail. :)  (It really is platform dependant though so hard to explain
simply)

Kent