[Bf-committers] splitting userpref patch

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Aug 3 11:58:17 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for the patch. As you noted yourself, a more optimal solution
would be to allow user configuration of such features; to enable or
add options for such 'action zone handles'.

We should be very careful with user preference options in general. It
shouldn't be used to solve design or implementation issues; only for
giving users a by-design optimal workflow experience.

-Ton-