[Bf-committers] [GSoC2011] Mesh Retopology Tool Enhancements Including Step-Building, Extending, Slicing, Enhanced Pen and Paint Tools

Dan Walters dan683 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:33:38 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have updated my proposal for your review.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14061228/gsoc_blender_retopology.pdf

Updates include BMesh considerations and a rethought and clarified
list of tool proposals.

Also includes slice based shrunk cylinder creation
http://www.3d-coat.com/uploads/pics/rtp_slices.gif

Includes two optional (time permitting) semi automated tools for very
fast artist determined (ie not fully automatic) quad generation.

Best wishes,

Dan