[Bf-committers] Patch #23738 modified: add menue entry only

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Sun Sep 12 10:33:40 CEST 2010

Dear developers,
dear Joshua,

because my patch #23738 implemented an already existing function and
of course thus is almost useless - I could not find the function I
missed, thus I implemented it... - I just developed a modified
version (frame-select-left-right2.patch) which use the existing
select left/right frames function. The patch now only add an menu
entry which should help users to be aware that these functions
exists.

@Joshua: may you have a look again for the modified version of the
patch? If you still think the patch is not useful, just keep the
patch entry closed.

Thanx!

Torsten