[Bf-committers] Status of C++

Leo Sutic leo.sutic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:11:41 CET 2010

I wasn't really asking for an opinion of C++, I was asking what the
community had decided, if anything, in regards to use of the language.

C++ is already in Blender (GHOST, Audaspace, etc.), so it's not like I
have to try to push it in: It's already there. But I need to know just
what the deal with it is.

/LS